Thursday, March 29, 2012

Down with Push-up Bras

In the tradition of men telling women how to handle their private lives, I have decided formally come out against the push up bra. Despite the allure of the Victoria Secret models (or the lack of allure for me, at least), I recognize this is a business casual world and breasts should not be forced to stand at attention all day long. Plus, I like the more natural and relaxed look, and in the tradition of the Mormon empathizing with the Jew, I can empathize with those poor breasts, as I have had the male version of the push up bra. I am referring to the metric "ball crusher" briefs sold only in Canada. Liberté, égalité, fraternité, I say!

And also about men telling women things, where is the indignation of the in appropriate comment? What does a guy need to do to get slapped around-around here. Anymore, it seems to be a grin and bear it world, or perhaps a grin and laugh your ass off world to be more exact.

Now a days the only people who seem to get upset are the people with an ax to grind. They get their proverbial panties in a bunch over anything that gets their cause a little exposure. Really a cat was run over in a high speed chase where a cop, a kid, a nun and a rabbi were killed? Well by all means crank out the indignant press release by the ASPCA.


Just say'n.

1 comment:

  1. There's just no telling what I will write on a given day.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed my blog.