Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Peculiar Institution of Facebook

What is the deal with FB? It seems Facebook is the new hot thing on the Internet. The thing that is enticing about Facebook is you get to connect with your old (and odd) friends from high school. Also, you get to say things to your co-workers that you can't vocalize out loud, like next Christimas party, it's you and me in the copy room, for sure! And the funny thing about Facebook is you get to connect with the people you might not connect with in the real world, and by that I mean creepily looking at their photos, etc. The funny thing is that at Target you can actully print photos off Facebook. So you could go like the character in "One Our Photo" and print off pictures of your friends and acquaintances and have a complete fantasy life. That idea is so good, I am sure I won't do it; nobody would believe the bikini chic was mine. You normally need to be a billionaire to pull this off, or Danny Bonaduce. Sorry, to be fair about it, it was Brady actor Bob Knight (wait he was the basketball coach), I mean Christopher Knight who married America's (temporarily) Next Top Model, Adrianne Curry. I think it's safe to conclude she has worn a bikini. I just wonder if she was trying to get to Greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed my blog.