Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Look at Me, I'm a Celeb-Ri-Ty

I recently experienced a FB encounter with a local TV reporter got me to thinking. Why are some people on FB?

Well, I think that person was on there for the worship and adoration.

She posted about an encounter with gentleman who smiled at her who it was discovered had a wedding ring. A lot of the people did what they usually did-worship her. I busted her chops a little bit after first saying she should just feel good that a nice man smiled at her.

I don't know who she took offense at but apparently she is pretty thin skinned and was upset at the reaction she received from those who "follow" her.

Well, you're not a goddess even if you are beautiful and on TV, so you out to have a sense of humor about the whole thing.

Or perhaps I'm just a smart ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed my blog.