Saturday, April 14, 2012

Screw Kim, Show Me the Money!

I don’t think Kim Kaardashian knows anything about what it’s like to not know where your next latte is coming from. She is so spoiled she gets everything for free, including her stupid wedding that may have been a big fraud; an infomercial for various parts of a wedding. And who knows what she is driving? What a Mercedes or a Bentley? I tell you they should make a reality show about my life. I would have it set in and around the city I grew up in, Arvada, CO, and instead of having a bunch of rich idiots on the show, they could have real people who have real jobs and real problems. We may be terribly sad Kim is too old for some of the clubs in Hollywood, but at least she isn’t losing her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed my blog.