Thursday, July 5, 2012

B + T

I am wondering who might be a good wife # 4 for Tom Cruise. I think now that he has bad a redhead and two brunettes, he probably ought to go with a blonde. But which blonde in Hollywood lacks the requisite low self-image to really be a match for Tom?

I think the obvious choice here is Brittney Spears. She’s young enough to be attractive for Tom but not so young that he’d have to go to her prom or anything uncomfortable like that. You also want somebody who looks young enough to be carded when buying liquor, but old enough to look at it as a compliment. Another point in her favor is the fact that sometimes she is a loon. Like she shaved her head and when she shaved, well not her head, and then gave everybody a front row seat to see it.

I’d write more, but my eyes think it’s bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed my blog.